Rose Hill Manor Policies
- Two night minimum every weekend. This can be a Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday, or Saturday/Sunday. Sometimes we have one-night available on a weekend depending on how the reservations fall. Please call for those.
- We are happy to have your children 12+ years old and over on weekend nights and children of any age Sunday thru Thursday nights.
- We do not allow smoking anywhere on the property.
- We apologize but we cannot accommodate pets.
- If you need a rollaway bed, we encourage those in the main building. We only have one available for the cottages. The Lavender Suite in the main building and the Downstairs Suite of the Carriage House already have a daybed.
- Maximum of three adults per suite.
- Please call before making a reservation if you have a Rose Hill Manor gift certificate that is not a specific dollar amount so we can figure out what that certificate will cover.
- We can no longer accommodate groups of more than 4 rooms, unless you book the entire 14 rooms. Reservations for more than 4 rooms must be approved in advance with Patti
- The cancellation period for reservations involving one or two accommodations is 10 days. If you have to cancel more than 10days from your reserved stay, you will be charged only a $20.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 10 or fewer days from the first day of your stay, you will be charged for the entire amount of your reserved stay, unless the accommodations can be re-booked to someone else. If the accommodations are re-booked to someone else, you will be charged the $20 fee. Please note that we almost always have to strictly adhere to these cancellation policies, regardless of the circumstances. If these policies constitute an issue for you, may we suggest trip insurance.
- The cancellation policy for bookings of three or four accommodations (this applies to all groups, regardless of whether each person in the group makes a separate reservation in their own name) is that a 50% deposit will be have to be made at the time of reservation. This deposit becomes nonrefundable 60 days in advance of the first night of your stay. The remainder of the amount of the room charges and the deposit will be refunded is there are cancellations and the rooms do get re-booked to someone else, minus a $20 per room fee. Any reservations for more than four accommodations must be done through Patti.