Rose Hill Manor Policies
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not make a reservation for a Friday and/or Saturday night without understanding that we do NOT offer lodging accomodations on a Friday and/or Saturday night unless you are going to have dinner in our restaurant at least one night. See below, please.
- Two night minimum every weekend. This can be a Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday, or Saturday/Sunday. Sometimes we have one-night available on a weekend depending on how the reservations fall. Please call for those.
- We do require that all reservations on Friday and/or Saturday nights, Sunday nights on three day weekends, include our four course dinner in our restaurant at least one night. This allows our guests more flexibility than an all-inclusive rate package. Any room reservations on Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving Day, New Year's Eve, or Christmas Day must include that special holiday dinner as part of the room reservation.
- We are happy to have your children 12+ years old and over on weekend nights and children of any age Sunday thru Thursday nights.
- We do not allow smoking anywhere on the property.
- We apologize but we cannot accommodate pets.
- If you need a rollaway bed, we encourage those in the main building. We only have one available for the cottages. The Lavender Suite in the main building and the Downstairs Suite of the Carriage House already have a daybed.
- Maximum of three adults per suite.
- We do also require that when making reservations for three or four accommodations, your party must have our four course dinner in our restaurant at least one out of every two nights.
- For reservations of more than four accomodations, please call to speak to Patti, as there are different policies regarding groups.
- The cancellation period for reservations involving one or two accommodations is 10 days. If you have to cancel more than 10days from your reserved stay, you will be charged only a $20.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 10 or fewer days from the first day of your stay, you will be charged for the entire amount of your reserved stay, unless the accommodations can be re-booked to someone else. If the accommodations are re-booked to someone else, you will be charged the $20 fee. Please note that we almost always have to strictly adhere to these cancellation policies, regardless of the circumstances. If these policies constitute an issue for you, may we suggest trip insurance.
- The cancellation policy for bookings of three or four accommodations (this applies to all groups, regardless of whether each person in the group makes a separate reservation in their own name) is that a 50% deposit will be have to be made at the time of reservation. This deposit becomes nonrefundable 60 days in advance of the first night of your stay. The remainder of the amount of the room charges and the deposit will be refunded is there are cancellations and the rooms do get re-booked to someone else, minus a $20 per room fee.