Starting August 2, 2015 rates will range from $249 plus tax to $299 plus tax, for one or two persons, depending on which room, the day of the week, the time of the year, whether or not dinner is included in the rate, and the length of your stay. Starting August 2, 2015 - for reservations made after July 12, 2015 - all rates will include accommodations, a full, 3 course breakfast for two ($54 value), our new reception/buffet of heavy appetizers/light supper/desset (a $40 value) a wine tasting for two at the winery next door ($20 value), a complimentary glass of wine, cocktail or beer for all guests 21 and over (a $20 value) and a refreshment bar ($8 value). To see what might be available and what the available rates are for your preferred dates of stay, please click here. The system will automatically adjust rates when there are 3 persons in the reservation. For more than 3 persons, please call us toll free at 1-877-rosehil.
- Each accommodation has two robes
- Custom luxury linens
- Three-course gourmet breakfast
- Evening reception/buffet (see above)
- Spectacular view from all accommodations, with the exception of the Library Loft and Downstairs Suite. However, these suites have Jacuzzi tubs and some of the largest rooms.
- On-site wine and spirits featuring our Wine Spectator Award of Excellence wine list and premium liquors
- Generous bath amenities, including Hummingbird Farms Texas hill country lavender and rosemary products.
- Private porches and/or decks in each room
- Candle fireplaces (Herb Garden cottages and Downstairs Suite of the Carriage House)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning in each suite or cottage
- Sitting areas for reading and lounging in each accommodation
- DVD/VCR/CD player in each accommodation
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite Television
- Wireless Internet is available in most accommodations, and in the common areas of the main building
- Wet bar, refrigerator, and microwave in all accommodations except the Sunrise and Green Suites
- Complimentary slippers
- DVD/book lending library
- CD player/alarm clock mini stereo
- Electronics Charging Station
No matter what brings you to our inn, we will do our best to make your time here unforgettable.