Our rates range from $225 plus tax to $289 plus tax, for one or two persons, depending on which room, the day of the week, and the time of the year. For reservations made from November 20, 2015 forward, rates include accommodations, a full, 3 course breakfast (value of $54), a wine tasting for two at the winery next door (value of $20), and cookies and refreshments 24 hours a day(value of $8). A 3 course dinner is available for $55 per person, plus beverages, tax, and gratuities. Reservations for that can be made when booking room reservations. To see what might be available and what the available rates are for your preferred dates of stay, please click here. The system will automatically adjust rates when there are 3 persons in the reservation. For more than 3 persons, please call us toll free at 1-877-rosehil.
- Each accommodation has two robes
- Custom luxury linens
- Three-course gourmet breakfast
- On-site restaurant
- Spectacular view from all accommodations, with the exception of the Library Loft and Downstairs Suite. However, these suites have Jacuzzi tubs and some of the largest rooms.
- On-site exceptional wine list and full bar
- Generous bath amenities, including Hummingbird Farms Texas hill country lavender and rosemary products.
- Private porches and/or decks in most rooms
- Candle fireplaces (Herb Garden cottages and Downstairs Suite of the Carriage House)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning in each suite or cottage
- Sitting areas for reading and lounging in each accommodation
- DVD/VCR/CD player in each accommodation
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite Television
- Wireless Internet is available in most accommodations, and in the common areas of the main building
- Wet bar, refrigerator, and microwave in all accommodations except the Sunrise and Green Suites
- Complimentary slippers
- DVD/book lending library
- CD player/alarm clock mini stereo
- Electronics Charging Station
No matter what brings you to our inn, we will do our best to make your time here unforgettable.